The wait is over, the Park Silly Sunday Market returns to Park City. It is truly one of the best Markets, which kicks off for another summer season of fun in Park City. The Park Silly Sunday Market opens Sunday June 4, 2017 and run through September 17th on historic Main Street in downtown Park City.
The Park Silly Sunday Market mission is simple: We are an ecofriendly open air market, street festival and commUnity forum where neighbors and friends come together to celebrate our commUnity of fun and funky Park Sillians.
What’s the Park Silly Sunday Market you ask?
The Silly Market is a treasure box of surprises featuring unique and eclectic-local and regional arts and crafts, music and performance art, antiques, imports and one-of-a-kind finds, delicious gourmet foods, and farmers market fruits and vegetables. The Market runs every Sunday in summer, through September, from 10am to 5:00pm on Park City’s Historic Main Street.
Be sure to bring the whole family. There is free live music, performers, and activities for the kids. Make it part of your weekend activities and reconnect with our family and friends. The Park Silly Sunday Market is handicapped accessible.
3rd NIGHT FREE ON PARK SILLY SUNDAY MARKET
Take advantage of our 3rd night of lodging at select Park City Utah lodging locations through June 27th and from mid August to the end of September. Check availability and book online today. Let us help you plan your Park City summer getaway. Give us a call at 800-245-6417 x 2 or email us at email@example.com.
We invite everyone to come and get Silly in Park City with and celebrate another funky and silly Park City summer.
What made the 2016 Park Silly Sunday Market so AMAZING?
* 196,000 people enjoyed the market this year!
* We had over 1,942 vendor booths this year, 26% from Summit County
* 70 booths were provided free for local non-profits
* 140 booths were provided free for farmers
* 14 booths were provided free for Main Street Merchants (HPCA)
* 14 booths were provided free for Park City Performing Artists (PCPAA)
* 14 booths were provided free for Featured Artists
* We had over 163 different performers (bands, magicians, stilt walkers, balloon makers, hula-hoopers & more)
* We diverted over 87% of our trash from the landfill – WOW
* 25,520 lbs of trash was recycled, including 1,450 lbs of food fed to the local pigs!