Delta Airlines $300 Gift Card
Take advantage of Park City Area Lodging Association’s Delta Gift Card Program! Simply book a minimum 3-night stay after October 1, 2018 with Identity Properties, Park City Resort Lodging valued at $300 or more between December 1, 2018 and April 7, 2019 and receive a $300 Delta Air Lines electronic gift card. Supplies are limited so make your reservations today!* (See details) . Valid on NEW reservations only. (some blackout dates apply) . Offer is not valid for group reservations, reward programs, employees or family of employees or owners of Participating Properties.
Take advantage of Park City Lodging Deals, plus receive a Delta Gift Card. Need help planning your Park City ski vacation? Let our experienced team of experts assist you by calling 800-245-6417 or email email@example.com
Once you receive your qualifying lodging confirmation with Identity Properties you must come back here and enter it to claim your Delta Air Lines electronic gift card.
Book Park City Resort Lodging
- Resort Plaza condominiums – convenient ski-in, ski-out location at the base of the new Park City Mountain Resort offering 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom condominiums.
- Jupiter Inn condominiums – high quality accommodations offering Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom, deluxe, spacious condominiums
- Three Kings condominiums -Studio+Loft, 1 Bedroom+Loft, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom+Loft, Three Bedroom and Four Bedroom Park City condominiums.
- Park Avenue condominiums – On the Park City Golf Course and cross-country ski trails offering 1 to 4 bedroom condominiums.
- Payday condominiums – Walk to Silver Star Chairlift, offer spacious 3 and 4 bedroom units.
- Crescent Ridge – Quiet, mountain-side location, close to lifts offering 3 and 4 bedroom units.
- Lakeview – Offering a spacious Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Silver rated condo adjacent to the Park Meadows Golf course, close to the free shuttle.
- Windrift Condominiums – This beautiful and spacious Park City condominium is conveniently located close to Park City’s free transportation route, many restaurants, shops and grocery stores.
Delta Gift Card Rules and Regulations
* Offer of Delta Gift Card (“Gift Card”) is subject to all Delta Gift Card Terms and Conditions and valid only for qualifying reservations. A “Qualifying Reservation” is a reservation valued at no less than three hundred dollars ($300) and made via direct booking at a Participating Property after October 1, 2018 for a minimum of three consecutive nights between December 1, 2018, and April 7, 2019, excluding black-out dates December 21, 2018 through February 2, 2019 and February 15, 2019 through February 24, 2019. Offer is not valid for group reservations, reward programs, employees or family of employees or owners of Participating Properties. “Participating Properties” include only those lodging facilities designated as Participating Properties by the Park City Area Lodging Association (“PCALA”). Participating Properties may change at any time. Quantity of Gift Cards is limited and Gift Cards are not guaranteed until you book a Qualifying Reservation and receive confirmation from the PCALA that you will receive a Gift Card. You may not receive a Gift Card if supplies run out prior to your receipt of confirmation from the PCALA. If you receive a Gift Card your Qualifying Reservation will become non-refundable for a minimum amount equal to the value of the Gift Cards you receive. PCALA, not Delta Air Lines, is administering this promotion and is responsible for fulfillment of the promotion and gift cards. Offer is not valid for group reservations, employees or family of employees or owners of Participating Properties. Delta Gift Cards can be redeemed at www.delta.com/redeem or by calling Delta Reservations at 1-800-221-1212.