No matter when you’re planning a vacation to Park City Utah, our Park City events calendar will keep you informed on all the memorable winter events in Park City during your stay.
Top 10 Park City Winter Events
- Opening Day at our Ski Resorts – This year, Park City will open for the 2017-18 Ski Season on Thanksgiving Day followed next week by Deer Valley Resort on December 2, 2017. Won’t you join us?
- Celebrate Christmas in Park City – Visitors can join in some of our time-honored traditions such as watching Santa come down the Town Lift to watching the Torchlight Parades at both Deer Valley and Park City Mountain Resorts. Take in a show at the The Egyptian Theatre or shop for last-minute gifts along Historic Main Street and The Tanger Outlets.
- Utah Olympic Park – Olympic Trials for Ski Jumping and Nordic Combined – Dec. 30-31 – In a winner-take-all event where the victors will be named to Team USA. The Olympic Trials will feature Nordic Combined on Saturday, Dec. 30 followed by Ski Jumping for men and women on Sunday, Dec. 31.
- New Year’s Eve in Park City – The New Year’s Eve Celebration at Canyons Village is fun for the entire family! Family-friendly activities begin at 3pm and include live entertainment, sleigh rides, music and our massive fireworks display at approximately 7:00 pm.
- FIS Freestyle Ski World Cup – January 1-12, 2018 – The world’s best freestyle skiers come together one last time before they head to the Olympics. Catch them this winter for the FIS Freestyle Ski World Cup at Deer Valley Resort as they twist, fly and race their way to the podium. All events are free to the public.
- Martin Luther King Holiday – Snow, sun and fun are waiting for you during the Martin Luther King Holiday (Monday, January 15, 2018) weekend in Park City Utah! Take advantage of some of the best lodging deals of the season.
- Sundance Film Festival – Jan 18-28, 2018 – The Sundance Film Festival is a showcase for new work from American and international independent filmmakers, comprising of competitive sections for American and international dramatic and documentary films, both feature films and short films. Now in it’s 40th year, it is bigger and more popular than ever. Book lodging early!
- Valentine’s Day in Park City – February 14, 2018 – You and your special someone can spend Valentine’s Day nestled in the mountains of Park City, Utah, a splendid resort city that offers skiing and plenty other of couple-friendly activities.
- Spring Gruv & Pond Skimming – March 24-April 8, 2018 – Park City presents the 10th annual Park City Spring Grüv. For 16 days Park City Mountain Resort and Canyons Village will be having huge, free concerts, as well as the 22nd Annual Pond Skimming Contest to be held on April 7, 2018 at Canyons!
- Easter in Park City – April 1, 2018 – Easter in Park City is April 1, 2018, and that means many things: beautiful blue sky days, incredible skiing, longer days and of course, Easter Egg hunts.