Park City Resort Lodging, a division of Identity Properties, offers a distinctive collection of Park City, Utah resort lodging and accommodations throughout Park City and Deer Valley. Now in our 38th year, Park City Resort Lodging, locally owned and operated in Park City Utah, has provided Park City Property Management services and customer service to property owners and vacationing guests since 1980. Identity Properties manages over 150 Park City condominium rentals throughout the Park City Resort and Deer Valley areas. Let our team of experienced professionals manage, maintain and provide peace of mind when it comes to your Park City vacation rental property. We are here for you.
Park City Property Management services
As a Park City vacation rental management homeowner, here are a few of the services you can expect from Park City Resort Lodging.
- Our experienced, friendly and knowledgeable Reservations and Marketing team to focus on maximizing rental revenue and occupancy.
- Our attentive on-site front desk staff and management are available during the summer and winter seasons at the Park Avenue Condominiums, Three Kings Condominiums, Resort Plaza Condominiums and the Jupiter Inn.
- Our professional and detail-oriented in-house Housekeeping team conducts weekly security visits, assists owners in initial set up of your property for rental and offers a variety of cleaning services.
- Our proficient in-house Maintenance team thoroughly completes any task from changing light bulbs to annual maintenance overhauls.
- Our analytical and efficient Accounting team provides honest, transparent and easy to understand answers regarding any financial question you might have.
To get started, contact our owner and CEO, Rob Slettom at 435-649-5100 x 109 (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also contact our owner relations representative, Kelley Burress at 435-649-5100 x 113 (email@example.com). Rob and Kelley can walk you through our property management programs, answer your questions and send you a Property Management package with the appropriate contract to review.Google+